
A good cup of coffee in the morning can make or break your day. Like Wednesday morning. I made my double shot Americano. Poured it into a travel mug, collected my bag, coat and gloves and took a sip before stepping out into the cold dark morning. I always look forward to that first sip. Stop to savor the smooth rich flavor and the reassuring feeling that “everything will be okay today”. So that’s what I was expecting but instead, my thought was “Oh, that’s a little weak…” Not a good sign! Granted, I was running on four hours of sleep, maybe that was part of the problem. Well, at least it was an Americano. I accidentally ended up with brown water in my travel mug a few weeks ago – and it’s just really hard to bounce back from that disappointment.
2 comments:
I will agree...Americano is the best way to start, continue, or even end a day...
elroy
Hey, great to hear from you! Yep, anytime is a good time for an Americano.
Post a Comment