I'm happy to join the trend, do my part to save the earth.
Guess who originally owned the jacket Jayden now wears.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
And what a cool jacket it is!! Isn't it great when your mom keeps those things and then all of a sudden shows up with them? And you think "Wow! When was the last time I saw this thing?" It's just so awesome to remember the tings we did in our clothes when we were that age! And to see the pictures and recall the memories! Its great! Leah
2 comments:
And what a cool jacket it is!! Isn't it great when your mom keeps those things and then all of a sudden shows up with them? And you think "Wow! When was the last time I saw this thing?" It's just so awesome to remember the tings we did in our clothes when we were that age! And to see the pictures and recall the memories! Its great!
Leah
THAT. is the coolest jacket ever. no kidding...!
Post a Comment