11.23.2007

Entering TWO

I made a cake to celebrate Jayden second birthday.
We sang a song, "Happy Birthday" to honor him on this occasion.


A big pout formed, grew and grew until we finally finished the song.



I've been trying to understand why, and these are the top 3 reasons I can think of:


1. WHY did they all just break out into song? Is my life going to be a musical from this point forward!

2. While my train cake is on fire, they singing! How can they not notice? I really wanted that candy!

3. Aww, they keep saying the two's are TERRIBLE! I hate getting older!



As you can see, Jayden was quite relieved when the song ended and Grandpa helped him blow out the candles! The day got even better when he could dig into the mints, jelly beans and all that thick icing!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

thats a nice looking cake with blue icing. Have I told you when my birthday is?!?!?

Trev and Rebekah said...

That is a great looking cake!

Kelly said...

I 'tagged' you on my blog... its this game type thing.. check it out and play along if you like..