
Pizza sauce...

pepperoni, ham, green peppers, red peppers,
mushrooms, pineapple, black olives...

....and lots of cheese on top.
The personal pizzas were a hit.
Our guests were excited to take the
leftover pizza home to share with their family's.

A Car's birthday cake awaits while games are played.

After singing "Happy Birthday" we eat cake.
The green cactus' are a favorite.

Gifts are unwrapped with much excitement.
Then the afternoon fun continues with friends and brand new toys.
3 comments:
Personal pizzas - what a great idea! My little girl is turning 4 in February and I think I will "borrow" this idea for her party, if I may. Hope you are all well!
Daphne (used to be Plett)
The personal pizzas are a great idea for a kids' party. Hope you are doing well and adjusting well to having 2
Pizza worked out so well, definitely recommend it. Daphne, your daughter must be excited about her birthday already. Four is such a fun age. He's a good big brother helper with his baby sister. I have my hands full with two, but I'm really enjoying this time at home with them.
Post a Comment