Yesterday, while the guys watched the "very important hockey game" (as my son says). My daughter and I had our very first girls only shopping trip. I needed to pick up some photos for a local art show. So while I waited for the prints to be developed, my daughter and I enjoyed the calm, January-like stores as the rest of Canada watched the Olympic battle with US on TV.
I'm not sure what constitutes the first mother daughter shopping trip, but her driving moccasins fit now. And look quite yummy in all their hot pink goodness.
I guess since she can't drive or walk it's really upsetting when they are on her feet and out of reach.
Then when she got tired of the rubber, she cried so I could carry her. Which ended the shopping trip because she was also hungry.
And of course a perfect ending for mommy...a sweet Dark Cherry Mocha from Starbucks.








4 comments:
Love the shoes, so cute!
Nice post. She is so sweet these days - I couldn't believe all the smiles I was getting from her on Sunday. So fun - momma/daughter bonding times! Many more to come.. just think of the shopping yet to come.
take care clc.
LB
Very cute shoes! And how was the dark cherry mocha? I saw that today and wanted to try it..but diverted back to something tested and true- the cinnamon dolce latte!
The cinnamon dolce is always so good! I prefer dark chocolate and am a fan of the chocolate covered cherry when the "pot of gold" comes out at Christmas time. So that first taste was heavenly - very rich. But by the end it was too hot chocolaty sweet for me. Think I would ask for less syrup, or an extra shot of espresso next time.
Post a Comment