
So I’ve been getting into a nasty little habit these past few weeks. My sleep pattern is all messed up. Last night I even went to bed early only to be woke up a half hour later by my 1 year old son. While I rock him in the chair, my mind drifts into the dreamlike state. When he is sleeping again I imagine going through all the motions of putting him in his crib, then realize I’m still rocking him in the chair. When I’m finally alert enough, I have to concentrate on smoothly placing him back in his crib without waking him, but by then I’m awake. My mind is whirling. I toss and turn for 4-5 hours and finally catch a few hours before Jayden wakes up. It’s a crazy cycle, I don’t like it one bit. But in my humble opinion I do my best writing in my sleep deprived state. Creativity at it’s finest. The words just tumble out – forget the politically correct, polite language. I’m sleep deprived. The other plus is the double shot of espresso in my latte each morning. I enjoy it very very much and I couldn’t survive without it. So It’s 1:00 am, and I'm making an impulsive decision to start a blog. Now I’m kind of a private person and I usually don’t vocalize my opinions so I’m not sure I’m Blogger material, but, I have an adorable son and I love share his photos and tell stories about him. So, stay tuned – we'll see how this works out!
Cora Lynn
No comments:
Post a Comment