1.29.2008

Tagged

7 Random Thing ...you may not know about me:

1. I open mail once a month (and my facebook account ...sorry)

2. I wear socks as little as possible.

3. I've learned to swallow pills (without chewing or gagging first) in the last month.

4. I practice math by playing crib while I'm on holiday camping trips.

5. Currently obsessed with 2 photography subjects. The second is "splatters" (first is Jayden - but that's obvious if you've visited this blog before).

6. I dropped out of kindergarten, but went back at the end of the year and graduated anyway ...ya, I'm brilliant!

7. I've become a Jane Austen fan. I heard recently that the test of a book is good is this: As you finish the last page you will want to turn to the first page and start all over again. "Pride & Prejudice" did that for me - I'd never watched the movies, so it was all a surprise as the story unfolded, and now I'm working up the courage to watch one of the movies (but what if the characters are underdeveloped and pieces of the story are twisted and cut) ... I heard the 5 hr BBC version is good, so when I have the time I will start with that one. Daphne Du Maurier's "Rebecca" had a similar effect, but not so strong ..I love that the main character is nameless.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

... we'll have to play cribbage sometime. I love that game!
kelly