5.11.2009

New York

I like to sing songs about New York while I mow the lawn. It started a few years ago in an effort to be thankful for the grass on our property, because some people don't have private lawns. The effort kind of backfired, instead I've been dreaming about New York while I mow the lawn. Today I saw how these people get a private moment on public grass in central park.I should just be thankful I'm not employed to mow the lawn in Central Park.

We've been in New York celebrating our anniversary.

Exploring the city, riding the subway everywhere. Strangers asked me for directions on the subway our first three days here. Secretly flattered that I've mastered that blank bored look of a local.

Dave & I were in the audience of the Late Show with David Letterman tonight. It will air on Friday night ...and I doubt you will see us, but it was lots of fun!

No comments: